Ultra Low Flow Toilet Rebate Form
To qualify, the new toilet must be an EPA WaterSense certified model that consumes 1.28 gallons per flush (GPF) or less and replace an existing toilet that consumes 3.5+ gallons per flush (GPF).
- Homes built after 1994 are not eligible for this rebate. Replaced toilet must have been made before 1994.
- Toilet(s) must have been purchased/installed within six months prior to applying for the rebate.
- Documentation to be emailed to email@example.com.
- Provide a copy of the receipt/invoice which includes the model number of the toilet(s) installed.
Provide a copy of the product information about the new toilet such as a manufacturer’s brochure or specification sheet, retailer’s product description screenshot, WaterSense certification screenshot, etc.
A photograph of each old toilet you wish to replace which clearly shows the year of manufacture is required, and please click here for further guidance.
- If you are a PCN contractor submitting for PCN point-of-sale rebate reimbursement, please be sure to also provide the OUC invoice, per the PCN guidelines.