Rebate Terms and Conditions:
Rebate applications will only be accepted from qualifying customers within OUC’s service territory. To be eligible for a water rebate, the property must be located within OUC's water service territory. To be eligible for an energy rebate, the property must be located within OUC's electric service territory. To be eligible for residential water/energy rebate, the dwelling type must be classified as Single-Family, Condo or Townhome by the property appraiser.
Terms and Conditions to Participate:
- For residential and commercial energy and/or water rebates, a legible copy of the invoice and proof of purchase are required. If the invoice is entirely handwritten, OUC requires proof of payment of such an invoice (i.e. copy of front / back of cancelled check, copy of credit card statement, etc.). If providing financial statements, please make sure it clearly shows the name of the account holder. Unrelated transaction information can be blacked out to protect your account information.
- Where applicable, all invoices must reflect the appropriate license number of the contractor performing the work.
- All receipts / invoices must be dated and submitted within six months of the date of purchase. For New Home or New Construction, applications must be dated and submitted no more than six months from the date of closing.
- All work performed must comply with all local and state laws and be installed according to the manufacturer's specifications.
- OUC reserves the right to perform on-site verifications of the work performed prior to issuing a rebate.
- Applications will be processed in 4-6 weeks.
- Rebates will appear as a credit on your OUC bill.
- OUC reserves the right to add or remove any rebates without prior notification.
- OUC reserves the right to deny a rebate for reasons including but not limited to the following:
- Unresolved debts
- Failure to submit supplemental paperwork
- Premise access for verification is not obtained
- If a rebate submittal is deemed incomplete, an electronic notification will be sent requesting supplemental information. If the requested information is not received within 15 days of notification, the rebate will be rejected.